What a year this has been! From launching the Vacation Rental Formula, to being part of the team behind the mega-successful Vacation Rental Success Summit, to having the best year ever in our management company, it’s been a blast.
In this episode I share the ups and downs of 2016 as we navigated a full-scale conference, the transition to a new reservation management system and the launch of our new website.
- Here’s what’s covered:
- Why Wifi is ‘more important than water!
- Rising expectations and lower tolerance – how to achieve success when the odds are stacked against you.
- Accidents, liability and the importance of emergency management
- The importance of connection and networking and what the Airbnb Open and Home Away Summits don’t provide.
- Shiny new things and why research and being selective saves so much time and money
- The #1 complaint from owners and what we need to do to
- How one owner literally went the extra mile!
- How to make a mom’s vacation happy
- The importance of providing dedicated tech and charging space