In this episode I talk with vacation rental expert Antonio Bortolotti about his Sardinia property in the first of our Owner Excellence Series. Antonio and his wife Christina took their love of architecture and interior design and created three beautiful villas in the small Sardinian village of Teulada that have since achieved raving reviews. With a unique website, a strong philosophy of hospitality and a passion for this business that shines through, Antonio demonstrates a commitment to creating the best vacation experience possible for his guests.
- How Casa Teulada grew from the rubble of an abandoned building
- Why lower rates and higher numbers in the early stages grew a loyal audience
- The value of exceeding expectations from the very first rental
- How to get noticed by travel writers and have your property reviewed in the press
- Why a website should tell a story of a vacation from beginning to end
- How to make guests Ambassadors for your home & location
- The surprise Antontio gives his guests that has impact before, and after, their vacation
At the end of the episode Antonio talks about the upcoming Vacation Rental World Summit and gives us a taster of the topics that will be presented at this inaugural online event.
Links to sites mentioned