Nowadays we have a techno-solution to just about everything. We can automate our emails and newsletter output, connect with cleaners and property managers to monitor their progress, and take a booking within seconds of a guest finding your property.
The tech has moved onto complete home automation so that owners and property managers have control over access, heating, cooling and lighting, and a way to monitor for emergency situations such as flooding and freezing,
My guest in this episode is home automation expert Brad Huber, the CEO of Parakeet. We talk about the general adoption of technology throughout the vacation rental industry; the practical to bizarre applications of it, and how different systems can help owners and managers become more efficient as they create improved guest experiences.
- The three tops uses for home automation
- How owners can benefit in a cost effective way from implementing these systems
- Ways of retro-fitting, from self-installation to getting professional help
- How we can detect a party-in-the-making (and don’t we all want to do that?!)
- How you can stop worrying about your keys being copied
- What you can do to get automated
Mentioned in this episode:
Where you can find Brad: